• Food

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Füd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
What\'s my favorite food?

Correct answer gets 1 free bag of green glow powder. A small bag, like 2g. Posting multiple times is sort of unfair, and only one food item, please. And I'm talking about what I eat regularly, not exotic stuff like caviar or oysters. It's a single item, not a restaurant dish. Yum!!

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: What\'s my favorite food?

Burritoes! (oh wait- that's me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

'Feta' was the answer to the question 'favorite food that's hard to get'. This question is 'favorite food that I eat regularly.' To clarify: It's not a prepared meal like a sandwich or soup or snickers. So guess again. Hint: more than one in a spoonful.

Hookd_On_Photons

Enlightened

I would guess Velveeta/Cheez Whiz, but that's a petroleum by-product, not food. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm guessing: Couscous!

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

good guess, and a delicious item, but it's something I eat regularly.

Hookd_On_Photons

Enlightened

I hope you weren't referring to the Cheez Whiz... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mmmmm.... couscous and Cheez Whiz... That would be an exotic, synthetic subsitute for Kraft Macaroni and Cheez...

I think I'll make some!

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanx to all those who voted Füd. Counterruvolutionaries fore3ver. It came to my attention that this post might me unNecessary, so the fr3ebie goes to dimwatt who guessed closet. The answer to the p0sted questions was 'beans' if anyone was interested.

dimwatt

Newly Enlightened

What a combination!! Chili or beans and glow powder!! WOOHOO Now you can SEE where the obnoxious emissions are coming from, because they GLOW!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!