ok im very mad

raggie33

*the raggedier*
my freind was driveing around this town takieng pics . and he went in one hood and they told him to get out of here whiteboy.now my freind just thought it was funny but he just told me im very very pissed i waana to go over there.i want em to say that to me im not racist i know ya all know that but i dont like this at all..my freind tells me to just let it be but i cant

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man raggie dont do it! They'll get what they deserve one day if they're racist, but don't let them get to you. We need you here!

PLEASE! Stay safe.

Penguin

Enlightened
Raggie, dont go! Some people are still very prejudice to others. This works both ways though. It's ok though, usually it isn't their fault, just bad parenting.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Not worth it Raggie just let it go. I grew up an Army Brat
we were all Army Green it was some of the civilians we had problems with never could understand what the big deal over color was and is for some folks even now. Just think how boring and ugly it would be if every one looked like me??

Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use to deliver newspapers in an area when ambulances would only tread with a police escourt as the people would shoot at them. I hated it and if I was threatened like that I would gladly not do it.

My best advice is to lay low. I keep a light in each room on 24/7 and do not answer the door unless I know who it is. I wonder who the hell knows on my door at 2am thinks I am just going to go and open it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaFiend

Enlightened
Raggie, Its obvious who the racist is in that situation. I say just leave it be......... Communities like that eventually will wipe themselves out, then we can doze them down and build better ones for the future.

Man, if you really insist on going(and i think everybody here doesn't want you to) DON'T GO ON YOUR OWN.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't go raggs, don't go. Those Jackasses will get what's coming to them. Don't wind up hurting yourself and your future over a bunch of %$^$*#*^*(&^_%*$)^%#%$ ^#%#$%@&**()$^%$@%#.

But, if you are gonna go ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ), I definitly think DaFiend is right. Don't go by yourself. My aunt is a police officer and some of the things that people can do (she told me) is worse than anything you could think of.

Please, don't go.

sniper

Enlightened
THINK, Man! What are you going to prove, going into a place like that by yourself? Or even with a few friends. That you are a spiritual descendant of General George Armstrong Custer?
There will always be more of them than of you. It is their place.
And say, for instance, that you do manage to whup some backside, in spite of being way outnumbered.
If you are of a different race, and somebody gets hurt, how long do you think it will take some chickenthief attorney to make it into a hate crime?(the growth industry of the early 21st century.) Are you filthy rich? You'll need to be!
And that's if you win.
Nobody of any understanding likes that sort of thing, but you are making too much of something that did not even happen to you. Your friend is right. LET IT GO!

Hookd_On_Photons

Enlightened
Don't go. What would it prove? How would it help?

What if a black person drove into your neighborhood, and some white kids told him to get lost, and used racial epithets? Would it help if one of his angry friends came back into your neighborhood and started yelling at white people? I doubt it.

What if you find the wrong people and start chewing them out? They'll think you're the one with the attitude problem.

Besides, just because *some* of the people living there have a problem with white people doesn't mean *all* of them do.

Let it go.

If God saw fit to turn everybody on Earth into blond-haired, blue-eyed Aryans tomorrow, there would still be people hating each other because you're Catholic and I'm Baptist, you're a White Sox fan and I'm a Cubs fan, you use Surefires and I use Maglites, you like LED flashlights and I like incandescents, etc.

My kids sometimes fight over trivial, silly things. Why would they cry and throw a tantrum over some stupid glittery LED glowball that they haven't played with in months? As soon as one kid finds it in the bottom of the toy box, his sister decides she wants it and a fight breaks out. There's no reason from them to get all worked up and fight over something so unimportant. Why can't they just get along and share what they have?

God must feel the same way about us, sometimes... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
What they said!

Those same guys PROBABLY have a roaring drug trade going on, are most likely better armed than the cops, and would waste you for a thought!

Let it slide man! Be better than they are (which I already KNOW you are!)

DaGeek

Enlightened
If your really mad next time you drive by Flash them with one of your brightest flashlights!!! LOL just kidding

DaGeek

Enlightened
Hey!!!! hooked-on-photons You're a cubs fan!! Booooo!!!! GO SOX!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Hookd_On_Photons

Enlightened
cubsparking7jc.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

I *knew* I shouldn't have used religious differences as an example!

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have worked security in apartment "hoods where I heard:

"You need to go back to your hood whiteboy!"

I just let it drop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif
I still did my job, watched peoples cars, 24 inch gold plated rims, thier apartments.

After a few weeks, the compliments started rolling in about how much better I was doing than the other guard did. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
crime and breakins had nearly gone nill while I was there making my rounds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

I met a lot of good people there, who were happy to have an affordable place to live in peace and quiet as I quietly deterred the riffraff walking by there outside the fenceline. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif

That "hood" was an armed guardsite by the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif

Raggie, if you go back to raise some heck there,
I just want you to know in your final moments of life there that it has been a pleasure to know you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Otherwise, please don't waste your time trying to repair a few broken attitudes please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Even I didn't do that when I had 4 ounces of pepper spray, nice Asp baton, Smith and Wesson handcuffs, Glock 9mm pistol and 31 caps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Stay safe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im calmer now i sometimes dont think before i react man i was so mad earlier man im glad i didnt go.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im calmer now i sometimes dont think before i react man i was so mad earlier man im glad i didnt go.