ForeverBright in Southern California?

Deth

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to be a pest about this, but I'm still desparately trying to track down some ForeverBrights in time for Christmas, and have had absolutely no success (outside of paying QVC or Brookstones very high online prices).

Does anyone know if any retailer is carrying these in Southern California? How about multi strands with blue?

Thanks!

Deth

Newly Enlightened
The Rite-Aid near me only has their own inhouse crap brand (Yule Rite) and a few GE strands
frown.gif

I've also checked a number of SavOns, Albertsons, etc. with no luck.

Zephyr

Enlightened
Originally posted by InTheDark:
I bought some at rite-aid in Torrance last year.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">InTheDark,

Which Rite-Aid in Torrance? Do you live near Carson? Thanks...

ZEPH

Deth

Newly Enlightened
Nobody? I'm getting desparate!

Darell is trying his hardest to get me what I asked for soon, but ForeverBright seems to be screwing things up royally
frown.gif

Deth

Newly Enlightened
Sheesh... if I didn't know any better, I'd say that there's no interest in these
frown.gif

Anyhoo, according to ForeverBright.com, Albertsons and Raleys both carry them, though in unknown numbers. I'll be checking my local Albertsons tonight (Lakewood), and I'll have my brother check Raleys in a week or two (Rohnert Park).

Deth

Newly Enlightened
UPDATE:

Don't bother contacting Excel Garden Products (listed as a distributor on FB), as they just sold the last of their stock (damn) and have no plans on purchasing more.

Deth

Newly Enlightened
I sure feel like I'm talking to myself here
smile.gif

UPDATE:

Despite my better judgement, I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret I just stumbled upon.

Anawalt Lumber/Hardware/Nursery has 70 LED multi color sets with blue in *STOCK*!

I'm still getting the details as to which store actually has these gems, but as soon as I do I'll post it here. Oh, and they're going for $15.99 per set... not as good as Darell's deal, but I'll take what I can.

Deth

Newly Enlightened
UPDATE:

I've written back and forth with a very nice gentleman named Richard Rios at Anawalt's website and he's so kind as to set aside some sets for me. Check them out at: http://www.anawaltlumber.com/

They currently have flame tip and mini multi color sets with blue (70 LED).

Deth

Newly Enlightened
UPDATE:

Longs Drugs has lots of sets, though last years model (tombstone style cap, no blues).

Albertsons has this years stuff! Multi color with blue, red and green combo, all white and some other single color sets. The best part is that they're only $8 (down from $10 through 12/24).

Not bad!