ok i need a women

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok i do need a women bad im kinda lonely.i prefare older women cause the more mature say like 40 or young as 35 old as 55. i have my eye on cher lol she is hot or suznae summers its awefull not haveing a female.so someone find me a women lol

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

I'd like to help but I'm only 14 and would like a girlfriend myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good Luck raggs!

Joel

Newly Enlightened
Raggs:

As I remember from previous posts you like to experiment with new recipes in the kitchen. I took a local beginning cooking class, had a blast and met lots of nice ladies. Even if nothing comes of it you've still learned some new cooking skills! (and the ladies love a guy that can cook!)

Joel

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need one too. I need to just start looking everywhere in public. Allthough I think it would be wierd just to go up to some woman in a store and ask her on a date... but hey it migh work...

I think the answer is get off CPF/computer and get more!

Leeoniya

Enlightened
i actually meet many 35-40 year old women, if only i was into them, not 21, and didnt have a hot girlfriend for 3 years now, i just might ake the opprotunity.

but...the way i run across them. do software training. women love to be sat with and have their hand held when learning photoshop, or Indesign, or anything Office, or OCR, or scanning. or anything really. and where i live, they have a lot of money and dont mind sharing it. $25/hr is considered cheap and what i charge. you can offer free lessons too.

otherwise take some BS class in something you know. like something chicks need help with...aka computer stuff or design stuff or i dunno what strikes your fancy... and help tutor. trust me.

there are more expensive ways of gettng women, some of which get you laid quick but dont get you anything worth keeping. i'm not sure what your goals are. lol.

my girlfriend met me when i was hanging out with a few of my guy friends on 60 acres of golf course property they owned and we were splitting teams up to play fireworks wars....like capture the flag except, being engineers we all deisigned our own guns that ignite bottlerockets and skyrockets and run around in teams shooting each other. with eye protection of course. good times. i actually had a bottle rocket gattling style gun...made bottlerocket belts and multiple barrels. it was sweet. my parents confiscated it when they found it, i was like 17.

anyways...long story short...rather to prevent a 3 page post...chicks randomly drive up in an SUV over the golf course and we're like wtf. and we came up to the suv, spontaneously devised a party and my gf was the person who picked up her drunk friend the next morning.

things work out in wierd ways.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am in your boat reggie. I wouldnt mind a women my age or younger, but I see to attract the ones about my moms age. Just feels funny with someones mom about twice my age. Then again I am not stable enough to really get involved in dating.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Raggie, I think Joel has a good idea. You've got cooking skills; use them to your advantage! While it might be pretty difficult to find a female who's into flashlights that's in your area, it's probably a lot easier to find a female who consumes food and can appreciate an inventive cook. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have a friend in my area who's really into cooking. He shows up at our computer users' group meetings with all sorts of fabulous things that he cooked up himself. He belongs to a culinary arts club and they have regular restaurant outings as well as bake-offs. That could be an avenue for you also.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
ok i do need a women bad im kinda lonely.i prefare older women cause the more mature say like 40 or young as 35 old as 55. i have my eye on cher lol she is hot or suznae summers its awefull not haveing a female.so someone find me a women lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Lotta that goin' around! I'm domestically-incompetent, which doesn't help the odds!

Larry

MrBenchmark

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
i belive ill need a miricle lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah - I used to think the same thing, and I'm happily married! In fact I was certain I'd need a miracle. It'll happen.

My problem was women would always decide I was too good a friend to have a relationship with, because if the relationship didn't work out, they'd lose a really good friendship. (Meanwhile, they'd date these total losers who treated them like absolute crap - heartbreaking!) So finally I wised up, and when my future bride said much the same thing to me, I said "So wait a minute - you're telling me that you want a romantic relationship with someone who you don't like well enough to be really close friends with?" Well, she said "Hmmm...", looked at me kind of funny, agreed to date me, and then eventually ended up marrying me. I guess she thought I had a point after all.

Santelmo

Enlightened
We seem to have a similar preference for the older types, Raggie, all my past GF's have been at least 3 years older than me. My current is 7 years older. I've had relationships with younger ones or those with my age, but wasn't as fulfilled. As to why? Well I have a theory---
a stable and rewarding relationship with someone would be like a sparring partner in martial arts or a business partner in a certain venture---in short, someone who'll be there through the good as well as the bad. I'm not talking about marriage yet though, but from what I'm experiencing now from my current GF, I feel the waves crash less strongly or the blows don't hurt as much now ever since I've met her.

As for hot older women; the divine Sela Ward (yes, I she is married and no I can't provide a link because this thread might get locked!)

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are a lot of good suggestions in this thread, so how about one that is not so good: Compose a nice personal ad, you know "SM seeking SF for fun, frolicking and flashaholism.... Blah blah blah, whatever" and then write it out on a big piece of poster board and hang it around your neck as you walk up and down the street or through the local mall. You can even had out fliers.

The basic rule to finding a woman is that you have to be willing to endure a certain amount of humiliation before you have success. The greater the humiliation, the greater the eventual success.

Small print disclaimer: you should never follow my advice concerning women, but good luck.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
i belive ill need a miricle lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still waiting for one too. Heck there is a song with lyrics similar to that too.

In the meantime, all the money saved from not having to pay for 2 people is going to feed the lights. And the lights are very happy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
SM seking SF, must like flashlights, Clint Eastwood movies and NASCAR. Like that?

GeoffChan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
cobb said:
SM seking SF, must like flashlights, Clint Eastwood movies and NASCAR. Like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did anybody else read that as Single Male looking for SureFire instead of Single Female....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Geoff