Cree XB900, Osram Dragon, Nichia Jupiter...

Amonra

Enlightened
are any of these LED's in production yet (white ones)?
if so where can one buy them ?
and which one are the best ?

sorry for the many questions

OddOne

Enlightened
Osram's Dragons are in production, but only in red and orange, IIRC. The others are still preproduction.

oO

Amonra

Enlightened
Has anyone tried the Golden dragon & Jupiter led's from ledsupply ?

L

LED Supply

We have sold quite a few of the Io Moons, aka Nichia Jupiter mounted to a PCB board. The Jupiter can be removed with minimal effort from the board. The Golden Dragons are in production, but do not have stock yet, as you may have guessed by the lead-time. The Cree XLamp line is also in production and has been for a few months. We are currently trying to get stock of the Xlamp (XL7090) Line of LEDs. Soon the Lamina Line of LEDs will be available at LED Supply.

From what I have seen the Nichia Jupiter is comparable to an R bin Luxeon I. Unfortunately that is my opinion as I don't have the equipment that some of the other members have. The Cree XLamp is extremely bright, and the Half Lamps XL4550 look quite promising.

Amonra

Enlightened
thanks for the info led supply. do u have the specs for the elara moon ?
i have tried to buy an everled from you a while ago but u didn't have my country listed. i see that now u do which is great. what would the typical shipping cost for a small package to Malta be ?