I saw my baby today!

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
My wife had an ultrasound today and we got to see our new baby for the first time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. He/She is nine weeks and 3 days old and the due date is September 4th. It was moving around a lot even though it is only about an inch long. You could see the eyes on the face, the heart beating, and little hands and feet. It's heart beat was a strong 190 bpm. Nurse said that was very good. I dont think my other 2 childrens heart beats were ever that fast.
I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive about having another child but after seeing our baby today I am so excited. Cant wait to go back and see it again when they can tell us if it is a boy or a girl.
Please pray that the baby and Mom continue to be healthy.

Topper

Flashaholic*
I am so happy for you. I remember showing my first baby pic it was a ultrasound I showed it to strangers, I was so amazed and still am. He knew us in the womb and we were perfect.
Topper

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
EXCELLENT! Brings back memories! With our first son, we got his heartbeat on tape...with our second son, we got a picture (actually more of a black & white film) of him in the womb.

Prayers to Mom & baby & family!!

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
----I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive about having another child but after seeing our baby today I am so excited----
They never loose that ability to make you say WOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
My newest is 4 mos. and her smile lights up the room (better than a flashlight *cough*cough* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hung my son's ultrasound picture up at work and everyone got a kick out of seeing it. They said he looked just like me!