• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found: Surefire 6P-GM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Not real crazy about the purple-gray color of Surefire's latest 6P-GM.

What I want is the SILVER colored version of the 6P. Some call this Satin Gray. The one that looks like chrome, not gray. Preferably the new body style with the flat nameplate sides.

I will make you a great offer for one or more of these!

Thanks to juancho and bisley for coming through with these.

Bisley

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB: Surefire 6P-GM, New in Sealed Box

PM Sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: WTB: Surefire 6P-GM

Help me please!! I've gotta have the silver (chrome-colored) version of the 6P as discussed in the main post. NOT the strange new grayish purple 6P that Surefire has put out lately. Doesn't have to be new in the box.

I will make you a fantastic offer! Thank you. Please let me know here or through a PM if you can help!

CPFers, somebody's GOTTA have one of the silver versions that Surefire was putting out just last year, before they went to this purply-gray gun metal. I promise I'll make it worth your while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

juancho

Enlightened

S5300096.jpg

Oh, do you mean this one, arewethereyetdad?

Juan C.

Catdaddy

Enlightened

You may want to post this in the regular B/S/T Flashlights forum rather than in the Custom/Mod B/S/T Forum.