Found Orange & Lime M*gs (pics) need more...

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there. I'm trying to find one of those kewl orange Mags in a D size. Just like in this link but D size. ORANGE
Does anyone know where I can find one?? It's for a MagMod project.

Thanks for looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Help find ORANGE M*glite for mod

Hi Ralf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif I just sent them an email. It comes to a cost of $36.96 USD plus $13.47 economy uninsured shipping for $50.44 Total. I asked them for a picture and a price for multiple units.

BTW MrBench: That link doesn't seem to work for me.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks everyone. I placed the order with Stefan in Germany for an Orange 3D, 2AA and Solitaire. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wit: I think it has to do with no tax when purchased from outside Germany.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast

Target has copper 2D MAGs for $16. Not exactly orange but for $34 less...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

After checking out ModaMag's 2AA Orange I was done. It is striking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have arranged it with that place in Germany to send me the last orange D and I also ordered the 2AA and a Solitaire to boot. Just one happy family, ready to be modded /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

Woohoo!! Got the package from Germany. It came pretty fast, seeing as I posted here from the very start of my search on Feb 03. Here are the pics before mod. I got the factory Lime Green one for ModaMag.
glittersmile.gif

CIMG1347.jpg
CIMG1349.jpg

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't like the colour orange but those Mags certainly look perrty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The green ones are cool also.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
MaxBaker? I thought only us canucks spelled it colour, not you guys from South Jersey. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sheesh! I really like this Lime Green one. Anyone know where I can get one? Those were the last two orange and lime greens that shop had. Or if I could just find a banana Yellow. Bright like these.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stefan in Germany just sent me an Email that he still has lime green 3Ds and Solitaires. hmmmm I think I may have to place another order if I dont find the lime one around here for less.

Latest posts