Anyone hear this?

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
On talk radio today was a story by Reuters that a village in Iraq had bad guys come to punish them for voting, and turned on them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif killing several and burning their vehicle.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif

A google search got me nothing???

Jack_Crow

Enlightened
Joe,
This is what I was hoping for. Islamic Justice.

You see the US is civilized. Ratioal neighbors settle disputes with lawyers.

Iraq is not civilized, neighbors have fire fights. I heard one dispute go on for 40 min one day with two yoyo's and their AK's.

There are stories of towns exchainging mortar fire.

Guess the election has given the green light to start wasting the 'ali babbas' if they lean on the honest citizens.

Strange world.
Hope it happens more often.

Imagine what would happen here if the corner drug dealers started to get wasted by 300 yard head shots from annoyed citizens?

In the gun community we have an expression. Shoot, shovel, and shut up.

Keep it warm

Jack Crow in the first world.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Iraq is a rough place. I'm not so surprised that things like this are occuring. Maybe the locals will turn hostile towards the insurgents since a friendly public is essential for their continued survival.

The courts in Iraq were laregly instruments to preserve the previous corrupt regime, so no surprise there's not instant respect for the rule of law.

14C

Enlightened
I saw a news article about it. The fact that it not make the major news sevices should tell someone something.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
My Dad said he saw it on Fox the same day.

It not appearing on any of the other big news stations tells me that GOOD news does not sell on BIASED News Networks....

That it was on ABC.net.au says something too.

supes

Enlightened
This reminds of an Iraqi kid who gave up intel to the Marines on his father who was with the insurgents. Later, his family were killed by the coward insurgents.