• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired A few stuff forsale...SOLD

bajaiman

Enlightened
I've got the following forsale:

picture002d3dp.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

#1. ** SOLD ** SF 9P body with LOTC tailcap in excellent condition. No bezel included-- $45 shipped

#2. ** SOLD ** BE3 in HA NAT including Dspeck 123 cell extender $35 shipped.

#3. ** SOLD ** TnC HyperLuxV Blem edition, this one has 2 tone HA NAT. Very BRIGHT with a slight bluish tint, very well made and in mint condition. $99 shipped

#4. ** SOLD ** SF L2 in mint condition. No green tint on it. It has a very very slight touch of purpleish tint. $125 shipped.

#5. ** SOLD ** NiteStar 2x123, modified with DB750/TXOK, beam is almost as tight as PR heads. A touch of warm tint. In excellent condition. $59 shipped.

#6. ** SOLD ** PRT NAT/DB917/TWOL with Vital Gear FB2 body. The beam has a very slight touch of bluish tint, both in mint condition. $ 109 shipped.

#7. ** SOLD ** SF E2E SG in mint condition, had less than 3 minutes run time on the original bulb. $75 shipped.

#8. ** SOLD ** Aleph 1/1x123/Mc2ES – These are shell only, no LE or tailcap switch will be included. Mint condition. $65 shipped.

Paypal only please. I'll absorb half Paypal fees, so please add 2%.

First to post "I'll take it" gets it. PP addy is in my profile. PM me if you got any questions.

Note: No batteries will be included.

Thanks for looking.

cy

Flashaholic
Re: A few stuff forsale...

I'll take #8 if it's mint

bajaiman

Enlightened

Cy...I couldn't find any marks, dings or scratches anywere on the bezel/body/tailcap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Hendra, I'll take #3 if it has a reflector (which emitter is in it?) and #4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bajaiman

Enlightened

Hi Freddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif ...yes the HyperLuxV got reflector ... what emitter in it?...I wouldn't got a clue, but the colour and brightness is almost identical to my LE with WXOT. #3 and #4 are yours.

jaids

Enlightened

I'll be second in line for #8 if it has a 2 stage switch(sorry if I misread)

cy

Flashaholic

I'll take either, what color is the aleph?

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif. Please remember what I told you about shipping last time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

cy

Flashaholic

PP sent with shipping info and cpf name.
thanks,

Andreas

Enlightened

I will take whatever is left?? Just let me know which if any and the amount and I will send paypal.

Andreas

[email protected]

bajaiman

Enlightened

Andreas..at this moment #6 and #7 are left, they're yours if you want it. I'll shoot you a PM.

bajaiman

Enlightened

All sold lights will be shipped on Monday as post office don't open on the weekend. I'll PM you guys when the lights have been shipped.