Are there rubber bezel protectors for Surefires?

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am interested in finding hexagonal rubber bezel protectors for that fit on aluminum Surefires. I hate to say this, but like the kind M*glite has in their accessory packs. I ask because I'm tired of the gouges, scratches and dings that they get when they are dropped. I have a 6P that got so ugly that I had to put a G2 head on it (and a G2Z tailcap to balance it out). I want to get a 9P or C3 and I want to keep it as nice as I can for as long as possible. I'm suprised that Surefire doesn't make them as an accessory. Anyone know of any aftermarket ones?

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Are there rubber bezel protectors for Surefire

Well, I don't want the shaper because I don't want to alter the beam. I am considering the the beam cover, but its kind of bulky and more than I need. I'll probably end up getting one though..

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Erm, you could buy the beam shaper or filter & pop out the lens or maybe try rubber heatshrink tubes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Besides, the rubber beam shaper only fits the E1E, E2E and E2O. THe other ones are just like the beam cover. And its the same price as the beamcover. The more I look, the more I like the beamcover, I may just get that.