Happy Birthday Flashlight !!

simbad

Enlightened
Feliz Cumpleaños Cyril!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
simbad said:
Feliz Cumpleaños Cyril!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks everyone! So nice of you all to send kind wishes from all over the world! You guys are the best! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

reefphilic

Enlightened
Hello bro,

Happy belated birthday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif and wishing you a prosperous Lunar New Year!

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Cyril

Happy Birthday!
May you have many many more years of flashaholicism! And as usual! Don't get burnt! We all know what you're up to nowadays! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
A happy one to you!
I am a little late though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernie

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where's the cake?? Dang, just missed it..

Happy Birthday Cyril /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks again all you guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And to all my Chinese, Asian & erm, 'lunar-tic' friends Happy Lunar New Year! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, sorry I missed this...Happy Birthday, Cyril!

Britt