Pictures you guys might enjoy

BrightFlashlites

Newly Enlightened
I had to take 'em for another gentleman so I thought some of you guys might want to take a look too.

lights698.jpg

lights701.jpg

lights703.jpg

lights705.jpg

lights706.jpg

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
NICE!!!!! Did you strip the adonizing off and readonize the kl4 yourself?
Edit: Baker? Did you outpost me in just 2 weeks? You come on CPF every day or something!!!

BrightFlashlites

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Mags_despiser said:
NICE!!!!! Did you strip the adonizing off and readonize the kl4 yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, it's factory. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never knew they produced black kl4's.... I must have missed out a lot for 2 weeks or something...

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mags, ya, I post a lot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Glad to see you back. The posts just add up pretty quickly.

BrightFlashlites

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
jtice said:
what the heck is that second pic of? what head is that????

[/ QUOTE ]

Surefire laser module (7L / L72).

Size15's

Flashaholic
Thanks for sharing the photos Brights!

The ScoutLight is Black HA.
The ScoutLight with KL4 and Z68 Clickie TailCap is the M600A (standard M75 mount).
So that how you'd get a Black HA KL4.

The U2 body is pretty cool for interfacing various SureFire components.

al-u2i.jpg

al-u2h.jpg

Al

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
So that means, with a Weaponlight adapter, the U2 housing can take every one of the C-series bezels?!? What's the part number of the adapter you used?

That is just freakin' amazing.. I think my C-series lights are going to be out of a job very soon. The U2 is thus, really, the ULTRA light. Plus the sweet clickie and the fact that the rear tail threads are the same as any other C/M-series thread in the SF inventory.. A19, A14, the party never needs to end.

Plus, the official cell extender from SF as Al has shown.. AHH CRAP, now I need that and the M3 bezel!!

I'd better stop thinking now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
SureFire don't sell the adapter collars by themselves - only as part of the Lamp Modules.

Also, due to the design of the U2 body on it's TailCap end, it may not be able to accept the A19. I've not tried that. Certainly, the U2's I have do not accept the standard LockOut TailCap.

The LU60 is the Lamp Module on the U2 body creating an "M2" like flashlight.
The LU10 is the Lamp Module on the U2 body creating an "M3" like flashlight.
The U2 body with regards to Lamp Modules is the same the MH90 Millennium Universal Housing (WeaponLight).

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, that sounds ok, if I can buy the entire module I don't have to scrounge a bezel either.

I'm aware of another CPF'er who's used A19s and A14s on a U2 to run 3 AA NiMH to power it. My own A19 has left for its Extreme Makeover in jbev's hands (the HA3-nat project) so I can't play with it.

Thanks for the info and the correction in the other thread about it being the whole module. now I know what to do if I need a high powered incan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts