Silly yes.

IMG_5937_t.jpg
IMG_5941_t.jpg
IMG_5942_t.jpg
IMG_5945_t.jpg

click here for some HUGE pictures of these TINY lights :p

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
that's awsome, what's the runtime? and brightness. is it a led in the head or just a super cut-down?

if it's a Led mod in there I'm in for one. just tell me the amount to send you.

doug

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
a couple a watch batteries and one of those 26,000mcd leds would prob work for awhile.
Jeff

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Put me on the list for one. I want one!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Heck, I'll even send you my Solitaire if you can cut down and put the threads in for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
those are hilarious. I've been trying to source come 10220 NiMH batteries to make a 1/2 height AAA 3/4W light.. but these are quite smaller (of course not quite 3/4W) but quite fun.

-awr

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awww....:( I think Sengoku1986 is right. These don't look operational afterall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif I just noticed one of the pics shows it has no bulb at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Looks like 4sevens may have just been teasing us. I finally dug out my own Solitaire and it looks like it's just the bezel on the tailcap. It doesn't even screw together; I can just slip the tail cap into the head. Got my hopes up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif Bad Stevenstevenstevensteven. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

edit: in case it's real, I still want one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you could get close to this if you removed the reflector and put a single LED right at the end of the bezel and powered it with a couple of those button cells (LR44?) I'm guessing if you put a standard Mag bezel and tailcap together, the battery spring will almost touch the end of the reflector which leaves no room for the actual stuff that produces light.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
I meant to just post a cool host /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

However, I'm getting some 3mm LED's to see what may
come of this pico-m@g

:p

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol...the light made me do a double take. I did have to think what you did for a long time. You got me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now for a childish thread hijack then back to the original thread. The original and working PicoMag.

picomag_teaser.jpg

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like it too, how many SMALL light are out there, Pico-mag, Dinky dorcy.
IMAG0000.JPG

Small lights are nice.
Jeff

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Streamlight Keymate is a pretty neat little light. IIRC Lambda has modded these with his Luxeon micropill which provides much more useable output.