WHAT THE HECK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just recieved the following email from the Surefire rep. It is irrelevant and proves my point that Surefire Representatives never check their email. I think it is a computer-generated message constructed by searching for keywords in the original message:

Dear Sir,

Please try a fresh set of batteries. The KL1 will run on a lot less power than the incandescent lamp. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to write back or call us at 1-800-828-8809. We are dedicated to providing world-class customer service and welcome future inquiries or comments.

SureFire Technical Support
1-800-828-8809
714-545-9444
714-545-9537 (Fax)

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 3:12 PM
To: helpyou
Subject: SureFire_Warranty_Repair_Technical_Support

I like my E2e and use it alot! Last night it stopped working.

I took the bezel off and put a kl1 on, it worked. ( so obviously something is wrong with the bezel/bulb)

I took the bulb out and whipped out my digital voltmeter. The bulb was not conducting and seemed to be open-circuited.

Next I looked at the bulb, its tungsten filament was still there, in nice condition. I think there is something wrong with the mn03! Should I send it into Surefire, or just buy a new one? (I've only had it since December 24) I dont think they last only a month or so, do they?

- cornkid

-tom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cornkid,
Be polite and keep pressing them for an answer or replacement. If you aren't satisfied with email, they are very polite and responsive by phone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will ALWAYS be polite to Surefire. I LOVE there products and can get over the email deal.... I will try today after school.

-tom

Status
Not open for further replies.