Surefire Surprise

terrybright

Newly Enlightened
Way back in December 2003 (a little over 13 months ago) I ordered a box of batteries and a black KT2 Kit to convert my C3 Centurion. I knew at the time that the KT2 was out of stock. After three months had elapsed I gave Surefire a call and they assured me that they would ship just as soon as the KT2 was available. Actually, I gave up at that point. They had not charged my credit card and I have more than enought flashlights and accessories than I need anyway. Surprise! UPS delivered the KT2 and box of batteries today. And the big KT2 reflector does deliver a tight beam and longer throw.
Terry F

Topper

Flashaholic*
I like my SF turbo heads 1 HA on a C3 one black presently on a Yellow G2 with a NA14 black useing the Yellow tailcap
I recall a similar setup in one of Size15's pic's the bumble bee. My 3" Turbo is on a BE4 body using a E2C, waiting on the SRTH from LPS I ordered no doubt I will like it as well or better.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Got to quit spending money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations! That must have been a great surprise!

[ QUOTE ]
Topper said:
I like my SF turbo heads 1 HA on a C3 one black presently on a Yellow G2 with a NA14 black useing the Yellow tailcap

[/ QUOTE ]
Is there any way I can see this?

Topper

Flashaholic*
Size15's posted a photo of the Bumble bee awhile back thats were I got the idea from. Igot a photo but I cannot post it. If you want PM your Email and I will try to send it to you end edit
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif