• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLux Bare Aluminum PR BB600/LuxIII SOLD

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive got a Bare aluminum McLux PR head that houses a BB600/LuxIII Combo. I got this in a package deal a month or 2 ago and just dont need it. Nor do I have a spare 1x123 body to put it on, lol. The LED is nice and white and the head is in good shape. Looking for $75 shipped Conus for it. International shipping is $5 extra. I will not be responsable for items shipped domestically without insurence (extra), or internationally. I'll try to get a pic up in a few hours when i get home. PayPal only please. I will take CC Paypal if buyer covers CC fees (3%)

PR.jpg
PR2.jpg

SOLD TO MARK65

Shane

Re: FS: McLux Bare Aluminum PR BB600/LuxIII

Shane, I might be interested. Guess I'd have first dibs since you didn't impose the infamous "First to say I'll take it" rule. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
Shane, I might be interested. Guess I'd have first dibs since you didn't impose the infamous "First to say I'll take it" rule. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol ok you get first shot at it.. if you dont want it then the first person to sat "I'LL TAKE IT" will.

Shane

Morganch_oh

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
gl22man said:
will this drop in to a longbow micra??

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the PR head only supports Surefire or Aleph Body not Longbow body.

arewethereyetdad, I though that you already have one? (u bought my PR Bare ALum BB600 Lux3)

[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad, I though that you already have one? (u bought my PR Bare ALum BB600 Lux3)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, and yours is one sweet light! Nothing wrong with having two, is there? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, and yours is one sweet light! Nothing wrong with having two, is there? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, so what ya waiting for? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane

[ QUOTE ]
so what ya waiting for? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane

[/ QUOTE ]

The pic you promised! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

ohhhh crap, had too much on my mind when i got home today and totally forgot. I'll get it when i get home tomarrow morning.

Shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Id really like to get the cash out of this thing so i can get some battery adapters, cells, and a good charger. If nobody wants it for cash by the end of the day friday then i'll trade it to arewethereyetdad.

Shane