• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - MagModKit : Hotlips, Lux3 TW0L, reflector

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a partially assembled kit for those of you who would like to get your feet wet without doing too much work.

It will enable you to upgrade a 3D or 4D Maglite with a Luxeon 3 emitter, just like the one portrayed here. You supply your own Mag.

Included is a premium TW0L Lux3 emitter (as white as it gets), which is already mounted onto a Hotlips heatsink and has wires soldered to it. There is a 0.56 ohm resistor on one side to further trim current for a 4D Mag, you can remove it if you don't want any additional resistance, or use it on a 4D directly without any changes. Fully tested and in working condition.

Also, I'm throwing in the sawn-off reflector that is already cut to the required height. Simply substitute the sawn-off reflector for the regular reflector and you're in business.

You will need to solder the assembly to the Mag switch core yourself, but other than that, you can simply drop it in and go. The assembly looks like this :

oad4cookbook-09.jpg

For more advanced users, there is room behind the heatsink for a converter of your choice. Remove the resistor and solder the wires to the required circuit board.

Asking $40, shipping included anywhere in the world by regular airmail. Not responsible for shipping loss, damage or delay. Additional shipping options available, ask me about them. Both credit card and account transfer Paypal accepted (additional $0.30 + 3% for CC).

PM me for the Paypal address and thank you for looking.

dimwatt

Newly Enlightened
Re: MagModKit: Hotlips, Lux3 TW0L, sawn off reflec

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif I wish I hadn't of spent my allowance on Valentines flowers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif Don't tell my wife I said that!LOL

Seriously, though, why is it I never have the money when something like this comes along? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

dimwatt

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MagModKit: Hotlips, Lux3 TW0L, sawn off reflec

ppreceived.gif

Will get your kit out to you ASAP. Enjoy!