• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: 26K mcd upgraded keylight - 2X as bright

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not your normal $1.25 garden variety keylight... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have a very limited quantity, half a dozen of the keylights, that I have upgraded to 26000mcd 5mm LEDs. Brightness has roughly doubled vs the standard keylight that I'm selling, I'm guessing that the normal $1.25 ones are around 10000mcd.

They look normal...
keylite1.jpg

They sure don't PERFORM normal.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
keylight-upgrade.jpg

Offering all 6 for $20 shipped airmail anywhere in the world, standard terms & conditions apply, not responsible for lost/delayed/damaged etc.etc.

Paypal only, add $0.30 + 3% for CC Paypal and PM me for the address. Do not use the regular order form for these six special LEDs or you will get six NORMAL LEDs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But of course if you want the normal ones, then see my signature...

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 26K mcd upgraded keylight - 2X as bright

I just built two DIY keychain lights using the lowly 20,000 mcd LEDs and can attest, they are pretty bright. A definate upgrade!

Is there enough plastic around the LEDs in your picolights to carefully trim so one of the 20k/26k LEDs could be installed? I assume runtime wouldn't be great but it would sure be a bright itty bitty light!

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take them

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM replied, pending funds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cratz: Hmmm.. that'd be difficult. The picolights are so small that you might succeed in removing the entire front end /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif However, I get the feeling that instead of trying to integrate it into the light, you could remove the 3mm LED, push the two wires through that hole, and epoxy the base of the 5mm LED to the outer housing of the picolight. Not something I'd do though, because it might come off.

Latest posts