• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 1.5W PEAK brass mod (lux3) (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Your package shipped USPS Priority 2/8/05,
tracking number 0303 1290 0001 6723 8591

You should have it by Friday at the latest

Regards,

Peak Sales

[/ QUOTE ]

iStormy

Newly Enlightened
So how many lights do you have ready to go out when the bodies arrive, huh, huh, huh? Inquiring minds are boiling away working overtime in anticipation. Even my wife has a 3-degree fever, and she doesn't care when they arrive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

iStormy

Newly Enlightened
There now, see, the anticipation caused my my trembling fingers to double-click the post button and double-post for the very first time in my 13 years of internet usage.

Edited: double-post

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Andrew said the people that signed up the latest would eventually have the shortest wait. Ok, I've waited a short time, where's my really cool little pocket rocket??????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think i may have put on an old version the new version should be up-to-date.. arewethere.. check again,.. 11 or 9 in the 'lux' column means upgraded emitter.

2dim.. clever.. and progress is made i was working on your charger today.. in a mad rush to get like 6 different things shipped out i didn't have time to finish it.

-awr

amp

Newly Enlightened
SN name paypal date # im in' date # P1 P2 xBat Lux extra Tot Level Power Options #bat
134 StevieRay 31-Jan-05 18:17 114 31-Jan-05 18:17 125 120 120 400 120 6' 2

Your on it man, maybe your browser is pulling up a cached copy. Clear your browser cache and refresh it or just hit CTRL-F5 if your using internet explorer.

EDIT:eek:k, duh, the apple logo should have been a big hint that internet explorer specific instructions are no good. Do whatever it is you mac guys do to force refresh.

skr

Newly Enlightened
Think I've decided to take the plunge on one of these. Brass vs aluminum body doesn't really matter much to me; I'd probably prefer brass, but aluminum is fine too. Probably the maximum current (440ma?). I need to fully read the first part of this thread for other available options.

Oops... just hit the 'send' button on Paypal for package 1. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.