Look what you guys have done!!! UPS came & went

Andreas

Enlightened
this is all the fault of CPF. My collection shots.

All in the last month /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

My Lights

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
THE MAXABEAM$!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so beautiful!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

AND THE BEAST!!!!!!!

I have to go lay down!!!!!!(breath in..........breath out....)

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
And I must ask, how is your Maxabeam (I assume that you have used at least one of them by now)??!?!?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

What is that Shiny metallic blue light that resembles the shape of a Mag? (two over from the Maxabeam's left on the floor)

Andreas

Enlightened
Any one intersted in one of the MaxaBeams please contact me as I am going to sell one of the deluxe sets shown. Each Item in the set is still in the origional sealed plastic bags from the factory. Never been opened / used / charged.

PM or e-mail [email protected]

Thanks

StainlessSteel

Enlightened
Re: Look what you guys have done!!! UPS came & we

Yeah, you know? That's too many lights for one month. We don't think you are cool, and you can't hang around here any more.

Now, if you got rid of some of them... by sending them to me, I would put in a good word for you... and you might be cool again... and I think the cool kids would let you back in the group.

Just make sure you include one of the maxabeams.

I will PM you my address for shipment, and as soon as I get them, I will get to work.

I am really thinking of YOUR best interests here.

Have a good one.

SS

Andreas

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thats a little too extreme. And I'm being serious. Do you have OCD at all? Buying a bunch of lights is one thing, but that MANY (and extremely expensive ones at that) combined with not even opening and using many (even to play with) says to me that you need to take a step back.

I don't know, maybe you just won the lottery or something and feel like buying every toy out there. But if not, I'd recommend hiding the credit card for a little bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I enjoy buying cool gadgets as much as the next person, but you have to watch you don't burn yourself out emotionally (and monetarily) by investing too much into a particular hobby...

Mark

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Andreas,
Seems you have a little more discretionary income in a month's time than I do, unless you mortgaged your home! My budget is $70 a month. You have over $5,000 of lights there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast

Keep in mind, this coming from a guy that bought 5 1911s in two days but THAT'S CRAZY!

By the way, what is the completely silver head/reflector/bezel looking thingy next to the U2?

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast

*blinks, nearly falls of the chair...and assumes glued to the monitor drooling mode*

Okay...someone has FAR TOO MUCH MONEY...

And yes, I would certainly be interested in the MaxaBeam...if I had a Lottery win to fund it. Unfortunately finding the $100 I need to fix my car is somewhat more important. (and equally impossible looking)...so I'll have to pass on this one.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ohhh wow. .see, and I'm still sitting here waiting for the UPS man. Anybody know how long it takes to mail something from Germany to Ohio?

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awwww come on......you can never have TOOO much money!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sniper

Enlightened

I can hear it now! CPF Made Me Do It! I should talk; my pshrink tells me it is O.K. to play (Conduct highly scientific tests on brightness, battery life and switch cycles) if I wash my hands before I suck my thumb. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If its broke, FIX it! If it ain't broke, give it here for a minute. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmmmm......*I added up all of the lights that I could see. Using very rough prices, I figure that there are AT LEAST $8000 worth of lights there. Probably more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Andreas

Enlightened

Minjin

I am sure I have OCD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I actually have quite a few hobbies:

My other Hobbies

Now you guys will really think I am messed up!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

The reason a lot of these lights are not opened up yet is because I just got them today. Now I need to take the truck down to load up on Batteries.

I will be playing all night long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

MaxaBaker

I believe the light you are refering to is a Dragon 12 cell HID light. (the blue one)

Thanks

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I really like the way that looks.

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, now that I see that you have assets in the upper 6 digit range (if not 7), all I can say is...carry on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mark