Costco Luxeons marked down: now <$20 for 2 lights

Hikaru

Newly Enlightened
If this is the wrong forum for this post, please move it and let me know, but I found most of the other Costco light posts here, so I thought some people might be interested.

I saw on another site that someone had said that these lights were discounted at their local Costco (Livermore, CA) so I stopped by mine (Fountain Valley, CA) on the way home, and sure enough there was still a box of them marked $19.97. Pretty good deal for two lights, especially since I was going to pick some up anyway.

As an aside: Normal priced Coscto goods (not nec. food) end in $x.x9. Anything ending in a $x.x7 is marked down and likely has a "*" on the tag that indicates that Costco will not be restocking the item when it's gone. If you find a price $x.00, that's the very last of the bunch and is less than Costco's cost on the item.

Anyway, keep your eyes open, maybe you'll get lucky.

sotyakr

Enlightened
Re: Costco Luxeons marked down: now <$20 for 2 lig

Handy info on Costco pricing (.x7,.x9,.00)! I had heard about the "*", so the others are good to know. I had also noticed the "*" status of the Costco Lux lights at the Vallejo, CA store. Guess I'll have to take a look at them on my next trip.

banana_clip

Newly Enlightened

Looks like a great deal ... Too bad they dont have a Costco around here. I checked their website and they are not listed there, oh well...

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had just resisted the temptation to buy more of these 1W LEDs, at the regular price. Glad I did.

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was just in my local Costco tonight and they're still at regular price. I did pickup one the squeeze lights that just came in today.

blinkycat

Newly Enlightened

Hawthorne, CA Costco still at $27.x9, but the price tag is marked with a "*".

Didn't see any at all at the Torrance store.

Filament

Newly Enlightened

Just purchased two today in Alabama at regular price. Will Costco price match if they lower the price within x days (like Circuit City will for their merchandise)?

banana_clip

Newly Enlightened

Can someone post a picture of the Costco lights for me.

I will have my sister pick me up a couple since she is a member.

Thanks,

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just do a forum search on Costco. You'll find message threads that have pics.

They're still 2 for $28 here in NJ.