• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/T: McE2S Black

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two McE2S 2-stage tailcaps. One in HA-Nat and one in HA-Black. both are in perfect condition and work fine. I do now know the resistor value since i got them used. Im looking to trade for 2 Z52 LOTC's, one in HA-Nat and one in HA-Black. Let me know what youve got.

Ok got a pic, not too great. maybe i should buy a new camera.

Edit: OK i traded the HA-Nat one. So i only have the black one. I suppose a trade for a black clickie might be ok but id rather have the LOTC.

tails.jpg

Shane

knifebright

Enlightened
Re: WTT: McE2S tailswitches for Z52\'s

wanna trade the black one for a ha-natural aleph standard tail cap with the guts for a z52 inside?? it's like the formfactor of an aleph with the function of a z52
jimmy

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd prefer the origonal surefire stuff Jimmy.

And just to make things a little more clear. Im looking for the tailswitches that are twist on/off with the momentary pushbutton. i am not looking for the Z57 clickie.

Shane

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Shane,

Is it the profile of the McE2S that you don't like, or the two stage function? If it is the two stage function, that can be remedied quite easily.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's both actually tony. I hate the 2-stage more than i do the bigness of it but the bigness gets in my way also.

Shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

ok Traded the HA-NAT one. Black one still available

Shane