• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Satin Grey Aleph 1 / 1x123 / 15-Ohm McE2s

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

Here's an Aleph flashlight I bead blasted up for grabs. Aleph I head, 1x123 pack, and 15 Ohm McE2s tailswitch.

It's currently void of an LE (pictures taken with a TW0K on an NG1000 installed), but I'll build one up to the user's requirments. I've got Cyan, Royal Blue, and TW0J Luxeon IIIs I can use in the engine, coupled with an NG1000 board (drives the LED at about 750mA on a regular lithium 123, and at the full 1000mA with a rechargeable cell.)

Bead Blasted Aleph
A3.jpg

A4.jpg

A10.jpg

A11.jpg

A8.jpg

A9.jpg

Price lowered to $215 shipped within the US, plus PayPal fees. $5 extra for international shipping. First post with 'I'll take it' gets it.

Thanks for looking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Enrique

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom Bead Blasted Aleph

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I bet these beadblasted parts would look really nice mixed and matched with some chrome-plated parts. Yow!

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Agreed, Tylerdurden. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pascal, don't worry, another opportunity may come at some point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Enrique

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lowered the price to a bit more reasonable $222 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price lowered to $215 shipped within the US, plus PayPal fees. $5 extra for international shipping.

Hmm... Would you all be happier if I polished up this light? Considering standard TK Alephs from the shoppe equivalent to this one with an X1 tinted Luxeon III is $191.00 plus shipping, I don't think this is a bad deal at all.

Take care.

-Enrique

InFlux

Enlightened

I think it looks great the way it is, and that the price is fair.

Wish I had the money... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think this is a terrific deal. Beautiful bead blasted finish and very well set up. Someone is gonna be real happy they scooped this up.

Britt

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

All i can say is

Ground Control to Major Tom.

Because it looks like something NASA would use /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Real sweet looking.

Shane

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Where are those people who was interested by nice Aleph ? Don't miss this one, it will be soon too late /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Maybe I'll take it as soon as my Credit card will be reset /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

I added and changed out a few pictures up top. Hopefully someone will jump on this soon. I'm building up a couple of modified lights this weekend, and it would be easiest to do them all in one swoop.

Once again the sun is obscured by clouds, as seems to be tradition - I need to take pictures, and the sun is hidden. The last two shots are taken in front a salt water aquarium, with somewhat poor room lighting to try to distinguish between Aleph anodizing colors and the bead blasted finish. With some luck the sun will be out tomorrow and I'll be able to get a better picture.

-Enrique

jbev

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Endeavour said:Once again the sun is obscured by clouds, as seems to be tradition - I need to take pictures, and the sun is hidden.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you mean you don't have a light source around with the proper tint? That sure is one sweet light though.

LukeK

Enlightened

Ack! That's a fabulous light. Wish I had the cash to purchase it.

Dr_Joe

Enlightened

I can't stand to see this light without a home any longer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif I guess I'll just have to adopt the little guy !
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif NG1000 + TWOJ please (PM sent)