Where can I find Carley reflectors?

HarryN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I assume you have tied looking at their web site, carleylamps.com. They do have a $ 50 minimum.

The BST is a good place to post a Want to buy.

I have a few - what do you need ? - I can look in my stash. Send me a PM, as I do not always go back and check threads.

Nubo

Enlightened
HarryN, is that a 50 *dollar* minimum or a 50 *count* minimum? I don't see any pricing or ordering information on the site other than medical bulbs, which they claim come in bags of 50 or 100. I'm looking at making a limited run of lights at some point, and the difference between 50 bucks and 50 units could be significant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nubo

Enlightened
mrsinbad, thanks. It may be awhile yet. I'm still in newbie info-gathering mode. I have a design in mind which at the moment is half-drawn, somewhat more than half thought-out and maybe half-baked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. To bring it to light I'm going to need a lathe, etc. It may be a while before I commit to materials. (See the "7x44" thread). Looks like folks are always looking for metal reflectors so if I do go for it, I'll certainly consider making it a group-buy opportunity.