Super Bowl Lincoln Fry going for over $100,000!!!!

KingSmono

Enlightened
If you watched the Super Bowl, you might have seen the McDonald's ad about the so-called "Lincoln-Fry" Well, it also has it's own website www.lincolnfry.com which leads to an auction... The replica "Lincoln-Fry" that was used in the commercials is going for OVER 100,000 DOLLARS!!!!! WOW

Here's a link to the auction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
Re: Super Bowl Lincoln Fry

I thought it was only a joke. What's the world coming to? First a Virgin Mary Sandwich, now this...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast

I saw that the other day when it was at $21,000, and I though it was amazing then. I guess if you have huge amounts of money you won't notice a large chunk has been traded for a plastic fry. Just think of all the lights you could buy with that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif At least the entire final bid will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House.

-Mike

idleprocess

Flashaholic

I'd think that after the excesses occuring on ebay in the late 90s noone would be surprised by novelty auctions or the prices they fetch.

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a tostitos chip that looks like pacman. Not chiped to look like it, it was baked like it. I am going to auction it sooner or later. Make my millions and buy every light in the world.

Cameron

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, what about the Ben Franklin chicken strip?!?!?!!?

I saw a rock that was shaped like Jay Leno's head. It didn't sell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is just plain *****! Who in their right mind would pay money for a stupid fry!!

-tom

KingSmono

Enlightened

Hmm.. I guess some bids were retracted, because now it's *only* up to 23,800 dollars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif