• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired UBH sale this weekend only - now over.

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have many UBHs still in stock, and I'd like to sell them, so, from now until Sunday (Feb 13th) at 10:00 pm CPF board time, I will knock the price of a UBH kit down to $50.00US each (reg price $56.00US), shipping included to all destinations (including Int'l).

I am still offering the AA adapter tubes at $5.50US each, 2 for $10.00US (plus shipping; free shipping with UBH kit or spacer kit below). These tubes will fit into the UBH or Surefire bodies (either standard or E-size) for sure, other sizes unknown.

The UBH spacer kits are now available seperately from the UBH. They will come as a full kit with all 5 spacers (Arc button, 1x123, 2x123, 1xAA, and AA adapter tubes). These kits are assembled, and they are ready to go. The kits of spacers will be $18.00US, plus the standard shipping cost of $6.00US to NA, or $7.00US international. Shipping will cover 1 or 2 kits, plus $1.00 extra for each additional 1 or 2 kits.

Please Paypal your orders to me at [email protected] , and remember to note all the parts you are ordering in the Paypal notes section.

These kits are all in stock, so the shipping will be quick. Orders placed from now until Friday at 5pm will go out Friday, orders placed after that will go out Monday.

For any questions or clarification, please email me at [email protected] .

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Doug.

jbev

Newly Enlightened
Re: UBH sale this weekend only!

Rats, I just ordered one the other day… just my luck.

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

jbev - thank you for ordering even when the sale wasn't on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif That's the support I need... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wquiles

Flashaholic

Doug,

I will take one of the complete kits ($50) as well as one of your E2C ($31) adapters.

Paypal on its way for $81.

Will

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Aleph3UBH2.jpg

This is what you can do with it ... and much more ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bernhard

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Will!

Yep, Bernhard, that and more... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif In fact, I have some brass UBHs in stock, too. Same price, this weekend only. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Argetni

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for one UBH kit

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

FYI,

I don't think there is a board time. It is adjusted to your local time zone based on your personal settings.

cia

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Wow, is this the same guy selling these that I read about in the DSpeck's Forum?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

Argetni - thanks!

IlluminatingBikr - you may be right. In any case, Sunday the 13th at 10PM EST is when the sale will end.

cia - Yep, same guy. The problem described in my forum is that the project was very late. Well, now the project is finally complete, and those who have already ordered and received their UBhs have been quite happy with them. Please see the UBH update - Now ready thread for their comments. Please don't worry about ordering - I am now sending the orders for in-stock parts out within 1 business day of placing the order.

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, the sale is over. Not too many takers - have I saturated the market for these?

Illuminated

Enlightened

Hi Doug,

I want a complete UBH kit - even though I missed the weekend sale price. Does your PP account accept CC-base PP?

Thanks - John

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, I can accept CC Paypal, so you are good to go for ordering. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dimwatt

Newly Enlightened

OK, what is the UBH? What is included in the kit?

I hope I havn't missed something again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

dimwatt

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
DSpeck said:
OK, the sale is over. Not too many takers - have I saturated the market for these?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the problem is marketing-- actually, lack of marketing. You're taking for granted that everyone knows whatinthehell a "UBH" is. Some pictures and a detailed description would go a long way toward selling more of these Doug.

Just post the pics and information in one thread and then link to it as needed. I think every flashaholic could use a UBH kit, but you're going to have put forth a little effort to tell them what the heck it is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast

Peter is correct. It took quite a while for me to figure this out myself after much research. Cosidering how much time I spend around here, I doubt many others will have the time to find out about it or even know about it.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Me too.

I had to do a lot of research to figure out what it was only to find out, uhh, did I find out, that there were two versions of the UBH; a kit and a bare bones model? By that time I was confused again. Is this a sale with the Universal Battery Holder with the tube that you add the L1 Surefire head?

I, really, almost bought but with no pictures and no explanations there was no sale.

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmm, I see what you mean.

As you guessed, Peter, I was taking for granted that everyone knew what the UBH is. Clearly, I can't make that assumption /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, so I am working on a simple website that will give an explanation and plenty of pictures as to what a UBH is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I hope to have it done by this weekend, but the pictures may take a little longer to do.