• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Silver (Pewter?) Mag85 package

oldtimer

Enlightened
I put this together using not 1, not 2, but 3 brand new Mags.. the reason being that I wanted to find the highest quality parts for 1 light. I found that with some Mags, the rubber switch seal would be loose compromising the water resistance of the light. In this one, the switch seal perfectly mates onto the switch, springs are perfectly balanced, and the switch assembly is perfectly centered with no rattling.. yes I am paranoid about the minor details. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

This package includes:

:1x Maglite 3D body in Silver (Pewter) SN: D3038442321
:2x WA01185 potted bulb
:3x latest 3AA-D adapters
:10x Sanyo Industrial 1700mAh AA NiMH batteries
http://www.ripvan100.com/products_battery.htm
These seem to run longer than the regular Sanyo 2100mAhs that Ginseng recommends. When used with the bulbs, they did not blow off the charger but produced a very bright and white light even when using the wide focus.
:1x Modded SOP Carley camless aluminum reflector
:1x Modded MOP Carley camless aluminum reflector
:1x UCL

This light was trophied in a sealed glass case as with my other conversation pieces. Every part is brand new and in mint condition. You may want to cycle the batteries to acheive maximum runtime.

Asking $SOLD. Expedited and insured in NA. I'm selling this for approximately what I paid not including the 6 month wait for parts and shipping, and the other 2 Mags which I exchanged the parts from. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif I expect shipping and insurance to be around $20-25 but I'll cover that.

Add $20 for another 10 batteries with a charger.

I accept Paypal, money orders, and checks. Message me for payment details.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Silver (Pewter?) Mag85 package

bwaites,
I've been looking for one of these and b2b was as retentive with this mod as any I've seen, so to me it was a no brainer. buy buy buy. then get my A$$ kick and kick and kicked by my wife.

Doug

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
7 minutes!!

That may be a record for a Mag sale!

[/ QUOTE ]

No way... TIN just had a bi pin modded MAG 2D go within the same minute if you can believe that! But I think it must have been orchestrated or something.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fore

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
cratz2 said:
[ QUOTE ]
7 minutes!!

That may be a record for a Mag sale!

[/ QUOTE ]

No way... TIN just had a bi pin modded MAG 2D go within the same minute if you can believe that! But I think it must have been orchestrated or something.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it was orchestrated. If its the mag I'm thinking of, it was picked up by cy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif , who's got the B~S~T thing wired. He also picked up a VIP earlier in 1 min. I'll probably never get one of those things unless his computer breaks down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif which probably isn't the worst thing since I should probably be spending my money elsewhere. Then again, who needs food when you have lumens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's what I keep telling my wife but she insists that food is better.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, you can always squeak by on Ramen noodles if you have to.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure you can cook Ramen noodles with an '85, can't you?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif