OMBU Dealers?

meeshu

Enlightened
Top Secret! So secret even I don't know where I am
I am interested in purchasing either or both OMBU X-11 and/or X-33 model flashlights.

I am aware of two dealers that seem to have some or all of these lights (AdvancedMart and GlowBug). However, I have yet to receive a response from these dealers to my query/order sent several days ago.

Just to cover my bases, does anyone know of other dealers who ship internationally, have good prices and good service please?

These OMBU flashlights seem to be difficult to find!

Many thanks!

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
I might be wrong, but I think the OMBU-lights are just renamed Nuwais (and repriced...) I think the x-11 is a Q-1, the x-33 a q-3.

Sverre

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
The X-33 is a "2X123 cell version" of the QIII with two output levels. You can buy the X-33 at either Advancedmart.com or Glow-bug.com. Advancedmart is currently out of stock. I placed an order for one last Sunday, and it has yet to be shipped. Also, Advancedmart has just raised the price on the X-33 by about 5 or 6 bucks...I ordered last Sunday at $79.95, but the website now shows it at $85.95 I think. I'm still waiting to hear from Advancedmart as to when they'll have it back in stock...

PJD

meeshu

Enlightened
Top Secret! So secret even I don't know where I am
Thanks for your comments folks!

I'm particularly interested in the X-33 model, one reason being it has two light levels to choose from.

I've found another dealer, they are in the UK, but they are slightly more expensive (allowing for exchange rate).

I'll have a look at eBay also. Thanks.

A

Advancedmart

FYI, The OMBU lights have a simular body, but they have a different refelector, beam and electronics. Than the Nuwai lights.

Latest posts