ARC LSHF-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewGuy

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for an ARC LSHF-P. I will pay up to $200 for an new one.

cy

Flashaholic
Welcome to cpf, I can build you one, if you can't find one. Please PM if interested

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi NewGuy,
Welcome to CPF!
The right spot for this would be the B/S/T ~ Lights forum.
Add a 'WTB' in front of the 'Arc LSHF-P' (short for Wanted To Buy) in the subject and you will be all set.
Good luck on your quest,
Pat

Grumpy

Enlightened
I have purchased some lights from CY and can tell you that you definately get what you pay for. If he says that it is in Mint condition it is. He also ships fast and has great communications.

Leeoniya

Enlightened
had an ARC LSHF-P, and lost it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I have a 17mm LSH with a TW0J Lux3 in it now. a great deal more usable sidespill, and the hotspot is not squarish like you get with the fraen optics. I actually prefer this setup over the LSHF, which has barely any sidespill to speak of. Just something to think about.

markdi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a lsh with a twoh lux 3 and a 17mm reflector and a ucl lens.
not a scratch or blemish on it any where.

I think I want to increase the current to the led but
it runs for 2.5 to 3 hours in regulation(I think)
and it is very bright.

runs really cool to.

I should just leave it the way it is.

ZuluWhiskeyFox

Enlightened
markdi,
Certainly if you increase the current to the led it will be at the cost of run time. Having said that probably most people that have done this mod will never go back. My two I've modded to run at 560ma. And one of them I'm fixing on further modding it to run at 667ma. In the words of Tim the tool man Taylor "MORE POWER OH OH OH OH" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dr_Joe

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif Welcome to CPF NewGuy

I have a stock LSHF-P and a modded LS running a LuxIII at ~660ma through a reflector. There's not much difference between them in throw, but the Fraen lacks any sidespill, so it is very limitted in short and medium range use. It will, of course, run a little longer given the lower current, but I find myself carrying the higher current mod much more often due to it's versatility. I do love em both though. Do the CPF thing and get a few ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ZuluWhiskeyFox

Enlightened
Haven't done the 667ma mod yet so can't comment on run time.
On the 560ma I really haven't done a formal run time test but I would hazard a guess at aprox 1hr in regulation. My LS spends most of time attached to a 2xAA battery tube with NiMH's, recharging every other day is normally required. It gets used a lot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.