Nightstands? Got the reply from SureFire

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read a lot about these before, although I dont know too much about them. All I know is that they hold your light in a good position for immediate deployment at "night". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif Anything else? I think I might want to invest in one later on if they are useful.

Edit: I posted reply about the display stands from SureFire. Its at the end of the thread.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Re: Nightstands?

A nightstand is a bedside table or shelf of some sort. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

I can see by your post, that isn't what you are referring to. Maybe I'm in the dark about the nightstand you are referring to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast

Something to hold your light is a good idea, especially for a married man with a "few" flashlights. Seldom does anything good come from waking the Mrs. with an avalanche of anodized aluminum.

Scott

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

where can I buy nightstands?

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened

I think Mags just got confused because people here say, "This is the perfect nightstand light!" Meaning that it is a great light for keeping next to your bed at night and light your way to the bathroom without blinding yourself with a really bright light.

A nightstand is just a table next to a bed.

nightstand.jpg

No...that is not my room /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hermmm I remember seeing a plastic stand before that held a SF E2D and thought that was a nightstand for a flashlight... Sorry if I confused some people.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh, you did mean furniture. Well, I certainly know what that kind of nightstand is!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

I thought you meant some kind of specialized light holder that I haven't heard of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

thats what im talking about maxabaker. its some kind of L shaped thing, with large flat parts and a hole in the middle of the long part of the L that hold your flashlight.

brightnorm

Flashaholic

One of these brackets easily holds a Magcharger or Tigerlight; there are two on my wall right now.

asxd026.jpg

MAG "clip"

Brightnorm

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast

They make a stand for Longbows and anything that has that same hold on the side. Its made of PVC and stands about 5 inches tall. Perfect for using at night, in a tent or something. Its like a tripod for a flashlight. That what you are thinking of perhaps?

Cameron

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow. The picture really cleares up what you mean but I still haven't seen anything like it before. Sorry.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Mags_despiser said:
I made a quick picture of what I remember. picture

[/ QUOTE ]
It sounds like you are looking for the "Flashlight Friend" by nite_ize (sp?)
It is a flexible tube with four attached bendable legs that allow you to position and hold the Mini Maglight to illuminate an area at almost ANY needed angle. It is for use on a table....-like a night stand. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Distributed by: www.flashlightking.com -around $8.00 US