Great deal on Canon PIXMA printer ** $40!**

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just thought I'd post this for anyone in the market for a new printer. This is a great deal on a very nice printer. Newegg.com has the Canon PIXMA IP3000 Photo printer on sale for $60. After a $20 rebate the price is just $40! Shipping is just $3.75 too!

I picked one of these up for a friend last week and this is an impressive printer at any price. Not just for photos, it's excellent for text printing too. Uses individual ink tanks, duplex printing, dual feed options, very quiet, etc. The user reviews are outstanding too. Pick up any Canon Powershot camera before 5/31 and you can get $70 back in combination with this printer. Also $70 if you buy this printer and a new laptop or desktop computer.

Peter

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow. thanks alot Peter!

i'm close to getting a digital camera, and was in need of a nice printer to handle the high quality photo's. this was really great timing. haaaa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

*adds this to the list of Peter's good deeds*

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Ryan, I don't know if you have OfficeMax in Maine, but they have the Canon A75 on sale (clearance) starting today for 149.99. After the bundle rebate ($70) you can get the camera and printer both for $143.74!, (plus sales tax on the camera). The A75 is a very capable mid level camera, and you can't beat the price. Any powershot Canon camera qualifies though, so you don't have to get the A75.

Peter

markdi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder what it's input resolution is

I bet the ouput resolution is enhanced resolution(firmware interpolated)

I will keep my hp photosmart 1218 it has a input/output non entrpolated(not firmware enhanced) resolution of 2400 by 1200 dpi. and it has 16 meg of memory

still the cannon is a great deal for the money.

DBrier

Enlightened
Thanks.
I just ordered a Canon SD300 on Friday and it should be here next week. Buy a $63.75 printer and get a $70 rebate.

I just got a free printer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

DBrier

Enlightened
Buy Canon SD300 Camera.
Buy Canon IP3000 printer for $60.
Get $70 rebate.

I was already buying the camera. Look at the rebate form, there is a $20 rebate for just the printer, or a $70 rebate if you buy the printer and a camera.