Are you getting paid for internet stuff ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuestionDUDE

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone here is getting paid online.
For example, i'm getting paid on <font color="red"> referal link removed - Empath</font>
I'm getting 1% of my investment everyday when i surf 100 sites aday using their auto-surf program (not lagging in anyway). they gave me 10$ for free off the start, so i am making 10 cents a day now (about an hour of leaving the autosurf window open).
You can also advertise your site there, they will put your site on the autosurf list, and you will get like 1000 clicks in an hour (because their are many people running the autosurf window at once).
well anyways, I'm planning to put $100-200 in my investment, so i will be earning 1-2 dollars aday, and put my earnings back in to investing.

This is just 1 hour aday, and i will be earning hundreds if not thousands of dollars in a few months.

what do you guys think ?
are you guys doing something similar like this on your free time ?

QuestionDUDE

Newly Enlightened
they add 1% to the account balance, they pay out when you have $5.
right now i have 10cents because i just started today.
i'm going to upgrade my account like i said, so i will get paid more and get my money faster.
people earned hundreds of dollars after about 10 months /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

watt4

Enlightened
is that your affiliate link in the first post?

UncleFester,
thumbsup2kk.gif

Empath

Flashaholic
QuestionDude, I've removed your link, and I'll be closing the thread. Don't attempt to use CPF members in this manner again.

From the FAQ at the site to which you attempted to send the members:
<font color="blue">
It amazes me how many people are promoting Studiotraffic. Why?

It's true! When members refer others to Studiotraffic, they get many benefits. They get a 10% commission on all their downline's upgrades. For example, let's say they refer 10 new members. These 10 members upgrade their account for a total of $500; the referring member will immediately get 10% of $500, or $50.

Not only do they get the 10%, they also get 2% of any recurring .............................
</font>

Your objective is obvious.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.