Darell is the most super-awesome guy ever!

B@rt

Flashaholic
Oh man, now he'll be even more obnoxious... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
I think Darell is editing other peoples' posts again.

Wait a minute...are you sure tylerdurden and Darell are not the same person?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Tylerdurden,

You have obviously not met Darell in person so you are allowed a certain latitude. I also think you can be "bought" cheap! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

OK,I am really playing devil's advocate here but like Bart, I fear the repercussions of your claims! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif If your statment could be shared without a certain bovine getting wind of it, I would not challenge it in the least. As it is, I look forward to rubbing your nose in this! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

At least you wisely chose not to place this thread in cheers and jeers since the ramifications of the seed you have planted will take root well beyond that forum.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Welllll...I guess with 2 Admins & 1 Mod having already posted here, perhaps I shouldn't suggest it should have gone in the CnJ Forum? :thinking:

...and yes Darell's a "swell" guy! (He told me so! :crackup: )

Last edited:

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Tyler you must be speaking of another Darell because I can attest to the fact CPF Darell has cooties and in fact his cooties have cooties.

If Darell is holding you hostage and you are trying to get out a distress message I hear you loud and clear. If you mention "EV's rule" in your next post I will scramble a rescue team.

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
So...if Darell rules, does that make him the EV Dictator?

Or perhaps the King of Motive Electrons?

Kinda like the "Sultan of Swat"?

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Someone gimme 10 bucks and I'll join the happy choir /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernie

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
I also think you can be "bought" cheap!

[/ QUOTE ]

No truer words ever spoken... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif ... don't worry though... I'll keep it under my cap just how cheap... otherwise you'll just be nothing but a cheap CPF tramp... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, it's true. He is the most super-awesome guy ever.

Also, it's been well documented over the years that Darell is one of the smartest people in the world.

Plus, he looks like a movie star.

Mr. Durden, don't mind this swarm of admins and mods. Sure, they are a talented group but, look at it from their point of view...It's like competing with Nikola Tesla and James Dean at the same time.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm worried. Darell hasn't posted here yet..............it's quiet...........to quiet.................. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to agree that he is a pretty good guy. He seems very knowledgeful about electric cars and has driven a few and owns a few. Even in arguements he holds his ground.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with that last comment. He seems to be very smart, and he dosen't budge from his opinions. He definitly holds his ground.

theepdinker

Enlightened
Maybe since he's owned a couple of electric vechiles he better understands a proper ground path.

Theepdinker

Saaby

Flashaholic
His car is grounded but his head sure won't be after reading this thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Brock said:
I thought his head was under Tylers dress /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
OUCH!... that's gonna leave a mark! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Brock,
I believe Tyler's head was under duress. My guess is that She-cow-man is sharpening her-its-his wit and when she-it-he * strikes, there will be a few marks on a few of us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

*note: given the varying ages of membership here, I chose to order the genders in such a manner that no blatant double entendre were to arise. Otherwise I would have referenced the more familiar she-man-cow.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MaxaBaker said:
He definitly holds his ground.

[/ QUOTE ]
Absolutely. Might I add that many know him to be outstanding in his field?

darellxbull.jpg

Angus Lightfoot - Bovine Man