PHOTON KING ?????

Andreas

Enlightened
Can any of you experts out there tell me a little about The Surefire Photon King?? Also whether or not there is any chance of purchasing one??

thanks

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Do a search on Photon King I and you will learn what most of us know. A few of us may know more but are not at liberty to discuss. Anyone with a 2005 SF calender and a magnifying glass will discover a Photon King II sitting on PK's desk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are more, newer permutations of the Photon King but not many. They do exist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif
Like McGizmo says, the facts are murky. a true "Stealth Light"

It was rumored the guards at Area 51 have them..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Also made of that special metal called "Unobtanium"

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

JKW

Newly Enlightened
Why do I think that if Andreas has set his sights on the one and only PK1 in the public's hands, he might just end up with it? The pictures posted in another thread show that he has the JUICE to make it happen, and I for one would like to see the new pictures that a change of hands would surely generate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Andreas

Enlightened
JKW

I like the way you think?? Hopefully one will surface????

Andreas

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
geeeeez.......I knew it wouldn't take you long to get here Andreas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But, this may be one light you can't get /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif