• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: E2M adapter

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened
Does such a thing exist? I'd like to put my new KL6 head on my Balrog BE-4 body.

If anybody has made one and would like to sell it, please let me know. If anyone can make one, please let me know. And if this is not possible, a little shout out would be welcome as well.

Thanks.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Good luck, I will hover around hoping you find someone to make you one I think that would be great to have but I do not think they exist---yet. I also have a BE-4 and the L6 head, nice idea to put them together.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened
Yes, well I have some news. I talked to a well known guru of flashlights (who shall remain nameless except his name rhymes with McGizmo) and asked if this was ever attempted by him. He said that he looked at it once but at the time he felt the geometries between the two were such that it would not be feasible for an adapter. While this was not a 100%, "it can't be done", I would surmise this may be why one has never surfaced in the past as far as I can tell.

So there ya go.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Bottom line, dang well near: no chance; from a nameless source. I love it. Might inspire someone to make one just to say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif.
I still think it was a good idea.I want a E2THOR adapter. I thank you Sir for posting to let me know.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif