• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Space Needle II *SOLD*

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently acquired this and found that I simply have no use for something this bright /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I have some others costs to take care of so this is the first thing to go.

This is in the top 10 output of all space needles ever built and is pure white, no hint of any other color. This has either a W or X bin, and is VERY bright and will paint white, bright, circles on things 100+ yards away. This light is in excellent condition and has glow powder around the emitter. Total run time of maybe 2 and a half hours.

Original thread Here

*SOLD*

I can not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Re: FS: Space Needle II

if this is a mr bulk made space needlie i highly recomened it .ive heard so many cool things about em.

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

If it's an original one, then it's a black body.
The brightest SN2s were the two x3t special ones and the recent ones with W4Ws IIRC.
Hope it helps.

cy

Flashaholic

An easy way to identify an original SNII is look at the heatsink.

snii.JPG

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

As Stated before this is either a W or X bin, In a black body. some beam shots of a generic space needle are Here

Cy, mine doesn't have that kind of heat sink it has one like this, look in the forth picture down

cy

Flashaholic

thesurefire, can you post a pic?

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast

My SNII was one of the last MrBulk SNII's made (maybe THE last as it was built as a special request) and has the black heat sink also.

Mine is a beautiful white with slight bluish hid look.

Bill

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

Heres a picture of it with the head off, and a beamshot. I apologize for the blurry pic, but my cell phone camera is the only one I have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[image]http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2130724662&idx=1[/image]
This is the light with its head off.

[image]http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2130724662&idx=2[/image]
A beam shot in sunlight vs a surefire 6P with new batteries

edit: The pictures dont seem to be working... help please? Pics coming to your email, Morganch_oh.

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd like to thank everyone that has contributed pictures, however all these pictures bring up a question, how many different "versions" of the SNII are there?

desmondpun

Newly Enlightened

It's a difficult question. I think only Charlie can answer. Mine is a 2D M@g version. I think most of them are 2C M@g.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Would you know how the throw and overall output of this light would compare with the last run of the promagnums?

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
easilyled said:
Would you know how the throw and overall output of this light would compare with the last run of the promagnums?

[/ QUOTE ]

Price lowered to 195 USD shipped.

I dont know how SNII's compare to the Promagnum, but assuming the promagnum is a Lux III it should out throw the space needle, but the space needle would put out more lumens, just in a bigger spot that isn't as tight. Dont get me wrong this will throw very well and put much more light on a target then a Lux III, but Lux III's produce a tighter spot.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

The ProMagnums are built using a T-bin LuxIII. The SpaceNeedle IIs are built using V/W/X-bin LuxV. Like all Mag mods, the actual throw from a ProMagnum will be slightly better, but the hot spot will be very much smaller. The SNII will have slightly less throw than the ProMagnum, but will have a larger hot spot, and be significantly brighter due to the actual lumens output from the V/W/X-LuxV that is overdriven to over 1 amp. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif