85563.gif
inlove.gif
frenchkissplus.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

DaFiend

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Empath said:
That's a cute collection of graemlins. They do look love-struck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Hmmmm. i didn't take into account though thats its valentines day here (its monday) and it only the 13th for most of you other guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Penguin

Enlightened
I setup a scavenger hunt around the town for my girlfriend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I hope she enjoys it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Everyone have a fun/safe Valentine's Day!!!

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened
Thanks! Valentines Day in Japan is great. The girls give presents to guys. I got lots of homemade chocalates from my students. Yummm! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: For Sasha and all the other gals at CPF

Awwwww... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... Thank you DarkLight... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon11.gif ... Those are very beautiful!

I would like to also wish all of you guys here on CPF a very Happy Valentine's Day! A gal can never have too many Valentines... and I think I have the best bunch in the world... thanks guys...
lovers.gif