Argetni

Newly Enlightened
I have spent $1015.50 on flashlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif

I think I may need professional help!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Right here:
cpfspoof.png

I find I don't need to stock reloads for the lights, I have so many lights I just change lights when batteries run low /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've gone the other way, in the last 4-6 weeks I've sold over $2000 worth of lights. Mostly Surefires, a few ARC's, and some other misc lights. Lost money on some, made money on some.

My original plan was to buy a bunch of lights, use them for a year or two, and see which ones I used most often and found most useful, and sell the rest. I still have 6-8 Surefires and I may still sell a couple more yet. There is only so much overlapping of different purposes before lights start to get redundant.

I still have way more flashlights than I "need" or will ever use, but the dollar amount I have invested in my "collection" is a lot more reasonable now, and I'll actually get more use out of each light I have now comapred to before when many of them just sat on a shelf looking pretty.

-Keith

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
Argetni said:
I have spent $1015.50 on flashlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif

I think I may need professional help!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you keep going like this you'll have most of the lights you want in a few months. Then you will naturally slow down. The only professional help you need is from flashlight dealers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif