Update on Craig Johnson

MY

Enlightened
I was out of commision from the CPF for a while. When I came back, I noticed reference to Craig being ill and away from the LED Museum. Now I know that Craig was sick a bit ago but thought that he had recovered. As a concerned CPFer, could somebody update what is going on with Craig and his health? I really want him to get back to his lot in life in testing light emitting toys. Sorry if I am being too personal.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Here...I'll give you the 500 charactor crash course, I'll let others fill in the details.

Craig had a headache. Called the parametics. They said he was ok. Few days later he still wasn't feeling well. Went to hospital. Had blood clot in brain. Had brain surgery. Miraculously (if you believe in that kind of thing) lived. Now in nursing home. Just got a laptop, been on a time or two in the past day or two. We're all happy
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was NOT a blood clot. It was the worst thing possible: Basilar Annular Artery Aneurysm, which fortunately did not burst.

Craig is back online now, occasionally. He is still in therapy. He is most certainly compos mentis.

The neurosurgical procedure he went through is known to be the one with the highest mortality rate.

Read through the threads in Cafe to catch up on this.