what kinda dog is my dog?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok i call him a chow mix but i may be wrong i had him a since he was puppy like 1 lb lol he was runt now he is tough as hect
snoop2.jpg

code09

Enlightened
awww, thats one hell of a cute dog...i wish my parents would let me own a dog :p
How does it react with your lights? or can dogs see bright lights at all?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol he goes crazy with my lights.he is a very sweet dog but very very protecive of my yard his gworl scares even me and i own him lol,but he never growls at me

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dunno raggie, but I can tell you that you took that picture with a Panasonic DMC-FC15 camera with a focal length of 6mm and an exposure time of 10/144s. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I can see it in his eyes.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

code09

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
lol he goes crazy with my lights.he is a very sweet dog but very very protecive of my yard his gworl scares even me and i own him lol,but he never growls at me

[/ QUOTE ]
hahaa those dogs are the best. No offense to anyone, but i really just cant stand those little tiny dogs, that just bark thinking they're tough and all, but in reality, they're really scared. I love the bigger size dogs. Their loyalty to their owners is what gets me too. Its so cute and heart warming. Thats why i hate cats.

Dandrop

Newly Enlightened
Lol, your dog has a long tongue.

I thought the only dogs that do not bark are Basenji's . I've never read anywhere that Chow chows do not bark...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
snoop bites and barks.i have no idea how he figures out who is good and who is bad but he just seneses it most people he is freindly to or well he ignores em but some he charges the fence tetth showing and this gwol that makes ya hair stand up.i like exif programs negeltu i forget what i use

raggie33

*the raggedier*
snoop bites and barks.i have no idea how he figures out who is good and who is bad but he just seneses it most people he is freindly to or well he ignores em but some he charges the fence tetth showing and this gwol that makes ya hair stand up.i like exif programs negeltu i forget what i use

Wylie

Enlightened
Yep looking Lab/Chow to me Rag. The Chows nature is very protective as well as the Lab and the mix should make a really good protector/family dog for you. Looks like a happy dog too Rag!
My family had a pure Chow and they do not bark as much as some breeds from my experience but Brusier would some times. Ohter dogs and people he didn't know could be a problem sometimes. Animals are the best judge of charactor although from what I have seen they can make mistakes sometimes when people are stressed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif From what I have seen anyways.
Cool dog Rag!