Pila 168S and what they fit.

mike2004

Newly Enlightened
I saw some folks had some questions as to what lights they fit, well, here are the lights I own that they fit in. Be advised, I do own other lights that they don't fit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I removed the outer wrapper from both batteries, there is a second wrapper underneath.

They fit and worked in the following lights:

X03
X0
T3
T2
X5
L4
TL-2 LED

Does not fit my L2.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Hi Mike, there is a thread in the Dealers forum started by Jon about what Pila's work in you might want to share info there or at least check it out. I would post a link but im too dumb /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
Topper said:
Hi Mike, there is a thread in the Dealers forum started by Jon about what Pila's work in you might want to share info there or at least check it out. I would post a link but im too dumb /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the thread about what Pilas fit.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Peel one off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif I peeled 2 of mine just to see and both had a second wrapper underneath. Thanks Hoghead for posting the link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Topper said:
Peel one off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif I peeled 2 of mine just to see and both had a second wrapper underneath. Thanks Hoghead for posting the link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wiseguy AYE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Why do they have 2 wrappers and will removing one void any warranty? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
well first off, yes I poked at you in fun, I got the remark
Curly was my favorite. I am not sure as to why, best guess at the beginning there was A Li-on cell maker and they sold the cells to whomever; well whomever wants their name on the cells they sell so they slap a new label on it plain and simple. Other folks buy the same cell and want their name on it. When the cell is made it has to get wrapped cuz that positive/negitive thing. The folks that make them need to stay busy so they will make them and wrap them then some bobo come along and buys them pay extra to have them rewrapped in the name they want. Yes I work in a factory.
Sorry if I offended you. As for Warranty Beats me.

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Topper, you did not offend me, I have an East coast sense of humor meaning I am usually the one that offends, not the offendee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif