i am not well

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes you can Raggie. People get sick and fight through it all the time. You just have to fight it. You will win.

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm praying for you raggie. Hang in there, and maybe you should take your meds until you have talked it through with the doc.

We care about you man!

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Raggie,
You should never convince yourself that you cannot do something. Always think and act as if you can whoop whatever you are going through. There is a lady in my church who has had throat cancer and liver cancer ( I think the 2nd one was liver cancer, not 100% sure but anyway ) and she never gave up. Well she beat both of them and had been cancer free for 9 years until yesterday. Her doc told her that she now has lung cancer. She said tonight that she was a fighter and that she had never given up before and saw no reason to give up now. She said it would be easy to just give up but she was not taking the easy way out.
Be a fighter Raggie. Keep telling yourself that you are not going to give up. I know I have not given up yet, so I dont expect you to either.
You are in my prayers everyday.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang, Edd. Stop talking like that, it worries us.

BTW, package is ready to go in the mail, I'll get it in tomorrow morning. Cool stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

raggie33

*the raggedier*
hey everyone im ok im just this way .ill snap outa it always do.i just got thinking about my mom .then today i relaized no women will ever love me im toi messed up in the head,i live in a house with holes in the flor that ya can fall thru stupid nebers.but i have cpf i like cpf a lot i love my lights and love most of ya all

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33,
i won't pretend to know exactly what you are going through because i don't, but let me say that I have felt very, very bad many times, to the point of thinking that its not worth it to bother with anything. I have seen your posts like this before, and I realize that you are in a lot of pain, but there are two important things you must remember. One is that if there is anything that you can absolutly count on in this world, it is that things will always be different. It is very hard to see out of a hole, but when you are up on the hill, you can look down at the hole and remember where you were, and remind yourself that even if you fall into the hole again, you will once again be able to climb up onto the hill every time. Guaranteed. Always. Things will always get better than when they are at their worst. The second thing to remember is that you have an amazing network of support and people reaching out to you on CPF. No person can do everything alone, no matter how strong, and fortunately for you, you don't have to. There are many friends with a lot more posts than me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif who have got your back. So my simple wisdom is to be as strong as you can and let time take its course. Find things that you enjoy and immerse yourself in them and before you realize it, things will be better.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i am doing better today.i sometimes go from being very low to being almsot normal.always been that way

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
i am doing better today.i sometimes go from being very low to being almsot normal.always been that way

[/ QUOTE ]

Good man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif .......that's life for you. It always has its ups and downs. But no matter what, the good always out-weighs the bad.