Lionheart heart attack!!!

fleshlite

Banned
I just got this LH, I started using it and it was fine, but when I took out the battery 18560 and then tried putting it back on it won't turn on???
The emmiter would light up/flash on once/twice when the head touches the body but when they are both screwed back together, the emmiter does not light up??
Please explain??

fleshlite

Banned
Beamhead, the link maybe right, the switch feels all tight,like there is no give. I'm not with the LH now but will check it out when I have a chance. I'll post my results with it. If I don't get it fixed , I'll try and contact MR B.
tks

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like a textbook case to me. If that does turn out to be the problem, try not to overtighten the tube, and maybe lube the o-ring a bit. That has completely stopped mine from rotating.

fleshlite

Banned
I guess that you guys are right, I open up the head, removed the o-ring, used a pick and moved the pc -board until the switch gave a bit when pushed. Re installed the 0-ring, closed it up.
Working good now, able to cycle it and everthing. I had no idea that the pc board was that loose, I don't think that I will try to super glue the board, now that I know what is happening.
Thanks guys for everything, it's nice to know that one can get on the forum and get help(thats correct) so quickly.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Flesh, you can send it back for the permanently affixing job if you want. There are no moving parts to the circuit board anyway and usually if it works properly upon inital build assembly, it's always good to go after that. Also if waterproofing is not an issue with the way you personally use your light, simply remove the o-ring that sits against the bottom edge of the board (or get the pocketclip which also spaces the tube away from the o-ring) and the board will no longer contact the battery tube when screwed all the way in. Sorry for the hassle!