Question

prego

Newly Enlightened
I want to get some Bath and Body Works products for my friend particularly the Cotton Blossom Body Splash but I don't live in the US. Anybody know of any online stores where I can purchase it from. Thanks!

Greta

Flashaholic
Well... you can start Here... then there's Here... But THIS looks to be the best deal... good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

code09

Enlightened
sasha knows her shiet, follow her! u shoulda seen her v-day adivce /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

prego

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Sasha!

I forgot to mention that I've never successfully ordered through ebay. Apparently they've never accepted my credit card when I tried ordering from them before.

Any stores other than that through ebay? Thanks! Really appreciate it.

Greta

Flashaholic
Hmmm... well... that's the only place I know of online. When I need BBW stuff, I just take a trip to Vegas or Phoenix... that's the closest one to me... 150 miles away... so I always spend at least $100 there when I go. Thank goodness my Victoria's Secret card is good there... (did you know they are both owned by the same corporation?)... Lane Bryant is one of their stores too. Anyway... sorry I couldn't help you more... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

prego

Newly Enlightened
Nope, I didn't know they were owned by the same company. Anyway thanks for the help though. I really appreciate it.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could paypal somebody here the money and they could buy it and ship it to you. I am, however, not knowledgable of such things nor do i have a girlfriend to advise me.

Shane

prego

Newly Enlightened
Thanks but paypal isn't currently accepted in the country I'm in. This is just sad!