FYI: Inova T1, T2 & T3 on sale for $30, $35 & $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
At www.botac.com if you're willing to take a chance on the slow delivery times. I've never ordered from them, but others in this forum have. See "Cheers & Jeers" forum. I don't have any of these lights, but alot of people like them for their ruggegness and long throw. Enjoy.

rycen

Enlightened
Re: FYI: Inova T1, T2 & T3 on sale for $30, $35 &

Stay away from botac.

tinkerfy

Newly Enlightened

yeah... should read in the Cheers and Jeers thread about them.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

steve_vance

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
rycen said:
Stay away from botac.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but I disagree...I 've ordered from them many times, and you can see my comments, as well as other positive ones, in Cheers 'n Jeers. I recently (2 weeks ago) ordered a Microtec H3 Traser watch from them. I had the tracking number th same day as the order. It was shipped the next day. when I received it, it was defective out of the box. I called Alan Dela Pena at Botach; he shipped me another one the same day, without waiting for the other one to come back, and issued a UPS call tag for the defective one, so I wouldn't have to pay return shipping.
GIVE 'EM A CHANCE....they had some service problems at one time but recently they've been doing better...MUCH better...I'd recommend them to anyone.
And no, I don't work for Botach.

MrBenchmark

Enlightened

I've had good luck with botach, as well. Really, no complaints at all. By the way, the MB Microtec Traser watches are quite nice!

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast

Locked. Nothing good comes out of a Botach related thread.
-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.