in 5 minutes im about to do something stupid

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its 5 am and they jerks down stret have there stereo blasting.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Wits' End said:
I don't think it would be stupid to call the Police /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'd stay in your house though, that would be smart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]lol ya idea is way better then mine.but i doubt ill go that way this house is way down street and i hear there crap its been going on for a few weeks but i couldt tell where it came from before

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i decided going down there is dum i am going to let my spotlight charge a bit then im going to shine it thru there window.they dont repsect the rest of this street i dont resopect em

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hmm, I'd still go for calling the cops. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Aggravating them might not be a wise thing to do... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
see but agravateing em is no big deal there probaly crack heads .i dont even know the police number i know 911 and i sure aint going to watse 911,s time

raggie33

*the raggedier*
spot light didnt work now ill run a extenion cord over as far as i can get and hook up my amp and guitar.lol maybe i better not do that lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i have such a bad temper when i dont take my meds but im cool if i dont have idiots around me.i mean at 5 am its time to turn ya stereo down. imagine liveing next door to thease jerks.i know the people who live next to em there pretty nice i feel sorry for em cause they wont say any thing

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggs. Call the cops. They are there for a reason. If they are crackheads, that makes it worth while if the police catch them then, right?

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely a case for the police. There will be laws about excessive noise, especially during nighttime hours which are usually 11-7. The cops will get results. Where I live they will show up and shut down the party or whatever the disturbance is. Their policy is that if they have to go back to the same address in the same night, somebody there will get arrested and locked up in the jail. This gets the attention of even the biggest losers.

Don't let losers like that determine the character of your neighborhood. You are probably the only person on the block who would take a stand and do something about the problem. Everyone else is too timid to act. Good luck.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Use that 12x optical stabilized zoom to take some pictures of the crack heads and then call the cops and let them see the pictures of the morons in action. Then the cops will setup a sting operation and as Emeril would say, "BAM!", and the problem is solved. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Definitely don't take matters in to your own hands trust me. I've seen my brother-in-law do stupid stuff with a neighbor that he was always bickering with and it's not worth it.
Take it easy,
Russell

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MaxaBaker said:
Raggs. Call the cops. They are there for a reason. If they are crackheads, that makes it worth while if the police catch them then, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that.
Dozens of times at work I have said:
Turn it down, or I'm calling the police!!!

Disturbing the peace is a crime btw.
Noisy stereos, cussing out in public, spotlighting through windows etc.
If you do go down there, do so carefully in a stable state of mind and only to get the address to report to the police.

If you already have thier address, you are all set now to call in a live action version of the TV show "Cops" to thier location the next time they freakin' do thier "thing". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Remember:
If they are this inconsiderate, they may be dangerous too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

Good luck.

lymph

Enlightened
FYI - don't be too worried about calling 911. I've had non-emergency situations, like my car stereo was stolen, or someone's cooking set off the apartment building's fire alarm (only the FD can turn it off)... I called the "regular number" for the police or fire department and they always tell me to call 911. ?? I thought it was for emergency only, but apparently if you need the police/fire/ambulance for anything, that's the number you dial.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well after i shined the spotlight i just went to sleep lol.figure maybe i better wait to im a bit more level headed.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had you considered a pair of noise cancelling head phones? I hear they work wonders for riding mowers and air travel.