LIFE DISCOVERED ON MARS!

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: LIFE ON MARS!

Their flashlights are the same as ours but they are green. (Or is it red?)

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic

Anyone (like me) who listens to Coast-to-Coast AM, and the frequent guest Richard C. Hoagland knows the truth is out there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Geoff

greenLED

Flashaholic

well... it's more like there seems tobe *some* evidence suggesting life *may* exist on Mars. Going from there to a full-blown "there's life on Mars" statement does not convince me. It'd be pretty exciting, but I'll wait for more confirmed evidence.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

Judge for yourself...

McMars.jpg

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

You men are crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
...ah la moutarde de Dijon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.............

greenLED

Flashaholic

that reminds me of that HP-Printers add on TV with the Martian dudes putting a barren pic in front of a Mars Rover cam... cracked me up

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
greenLED said:
that reminds me of that HP-Printers add on TV with the Martian dudes putting a barren pic in front of a Mars Rover cam... cracked me up

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that was a funny spot! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

I liked the Pepsi commercial where a guy is watching the Rover on a big screen and he looks away for two seconds to drink his Pepsi and an alarm goes off. When he looks back at the screen the martians are running away with the tires and the Rover is up on blocks. Hilarious..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, you mean life may of existed on mars? Wow, what an earth shattering discovery. We have always assumed for years since the 1977 probe that showed us the face on mars that life may or may not exist, now we have actual proof. Woohoo.

Now for your c2c fans, according to some guests life existed on mars and was blown away by a giant astroid that took several months to hit and gave them advance warning. They left and headed to earth. Others headed underground, which is what those tubes are in some of the mars photos. THe surface is guarded with robots that have frequently shot down our satellites to keep from discovering them.

Others say mars is dead and always was. Others say the people there were 9 feet tall and some of the dna still exist in mayan people of today. WHo ever the mayan people are?

Finbar

Newly Enlightened
LIFE DISCOVERED ON MARS - DENIAL!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6994667/

Seems that NASA has issued a denial. I wonder if the little green fellas have not gotten to the NASA administrators?

Only way to tell is to send someone there and find out...and confiscate all E.T. flashlight technologies.

Fin

Leeoniya

Enlightened
Re: LIFE DISCOVERED ON MARS - DENIAL!

Flying Turtle, i used to listen to Coast to Coast (Art Bell)all the time, but the reception here was horrible. or my AM radio sucked. so i started streaming off their site when it was still free. then they started charging for it and i was very sad and had to stop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: LIFE DISCOVERED ON MARS - DENIAL!

You can get coast to coast on xm sat radio for ten bucks a month, clear signal.