SureFire X200B release date?

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Hiya:

Does anyone have a release date for the SureFire X200B WeaponLight? I could call and pester my dealers, but I figure that CPF members usually know first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1) In the 2005 SureFire catalogs (so purdy pics in the PDFs, even though some are reused, hehe).
2) Al has been openly posting about the X200B--this usually means that the product is either already out or hopefully soon to be out.

I love the X200's form factor for EDC, and since I sold my L4, I'm looking forward to an X200B.

Prolepsis

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Bloodnut said:
Yup, waiting on the "B" myself. You got any specs on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing that isn't already known(?).
Lux V
Reflector
Similar to L4 in beamshape
Same body but different head when compared to the X200A

SIG

Newly Enlightened
Any news or update on an approximate release date?

attowatt

Enlightened
I heard from a <font color="blue">VERY reliable source </font> it will release probably between now and summer time. I say probably because if something (DONT READ INTO THIS) snags on production line it will release later, but not in January '06.

"A" is current model which concentrates light in diamond shape, the B model is floodlight for up close.

"A" model is spot
"B" is flood

Keeping in mind that this is a weaponlight:

If your going to use outside go with "A" model. If your going to be breaking down doors and stuff go with "B" model.
The "A" model can do what the "B" can but it takes longer... you have to go around "sweeping" the room from 12 oclock to 6 oclock, whereas the "B" model floods the room.

Jim