KL1 now?

Catdaddy

Enlightened
Where can I get a new KL1 today? I tried 3 vendors who were selling them but didn't actually have them. I only found out after making the purchase. The one exception is LPS who called me to explain the problem and to assure me that my hadr had not been charged and would only be charged wehn the KLs are in stock and read for shippment. Nice guy!

So, who has them? I bought one on Ebay and he turned out to be overselling his stock.
ANy ideas?
John

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by MicroE:
Try Sableco.net. I got one from them on Monday. Tell Don or Rob that you're in a hurry.---Marc
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> Marc and Marty,

Can you please describe the color of your KL1's beam? I'm especially interested to know if they are strongly purple.

Thanks,

Brightnorm

Originally posted by Marty Weiner:
I got one two days ago from countycomm.com.

Check out their web site. County Comm

Marty
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Marty Weiner:
brightnorm..My KL1 is HA and exactly matches my E2e HA. You won't be disappointed unless you don't have a HA.

Marty
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry Marty, I wasn't clear. I was asking about the color of the beam! I'll change my post now.

Thanks,
Brightnorm

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just at the Sableco.net website. They have then for 40 bucks.

MicroE

Enlightened
Brightnorm---The beam is slightly bluish, but perfectly acceptable to me. I'm happy with it.---Marc
grin.gif

road__kill

Newly Enlightened
I have two of the KL1's on order. I am being told
mid Jan. I am only going to keep one probably so I will post the other one on CPF if you don't find one by then.

TOB9595

Enlightened
I ordered a KL1 and KL3 from Strategoes in October. Cancelled the KL3 in November. Cancelled the KL1 yesterday. Today I got a note saying the KL1 is shipped. I think Strategoes is either getting run around by Surefire or they were waiting for their own line to come out. Either way I'm looking forward to getting the KL1. It'll go on my e2 or...D Specks UBH. On second thought I think the UBH is why I ordered the KL3. Maybe have to get an adapter. Oh well
smile.gif
:0

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you ordered one from Botach you won't be getting it.
They don't have any -- they don't expect any -- and they won't hold any backorders over the holidays. All backorders will be cancelled.
Same with the KL3.

This is according to Lucy in Botach's C.S.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by brightnorm:
]

Can you please describe the color of your KL1's beam? I'm especially interested to know if they are strongly purple.

Thanks,

Brightnorm
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Mine is "strongly purple". It's a very useful, bright, reliable light but people who have never read this forum remark on the fact that it has a violet beam. I personally have decided that I will not buy another Luxeon other than as a gift until the beam tint situation is straightened out. It's such a crap shoot with each purchase.